The Higginsons

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Kelsey Oviatt & Jameson Jenkins' Wedding
May 31st, 2008

Saturday, May 31st, was a bright, sunny day....perfect for my cousin Kelsey's wedding. We got ready and headed up to Salt Lake City to see them married in the Salt Lake Temple. Lindsey's husband Dustin had arrived the night before, so it was nice to have them both there. Above is Dustin, Lindsey, Uncle Gary (Kelsey's father) and Laura enjoying a good joke. My Uncle Gary is one of the funniest men I know. He ALWAYS has something funny to say, and he ALWAYS looks like he's just told a good joke. He keeps us all in stitches.

After the wedding ceremony, we waiting outside the temple for Kelsey and Jameson so we could take some pictures. Here's me and Lindsey. I can't believe how chubby I look! Yikes! Lindsey, you look hot!

I loved the shape of these trees that were on the temple grounds. I have no idea what kind they are, but I'm going to find out and plant them in front of our first house!

Here are Bubby, Hannah and Laura waiting for the bride and groom.

Grandma Oviatt and my Aunt Carri were enjoying some conversation. Grandma was wearing a new dress suit, and she looked fantastic in it! It was a light, sea green silvery color, and it looked so good!

Autumn and Prairie were wearing some new dresses that Emily's mother had made for them. Here's Autumn wearing hers. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of her!

Brian and Vaughn were hanging out together while I sat and rested, since I was having contractions. Brian was great to watch Vaughn all day long, carry my bag everywhere, and just make the day easier on me.

Vaughn loves his daddy so much. I wish the lighting had been different here, so they didn't look like raccoons! What a cute pair!

Laura had fun hanging out with Hannah (Kelsey's youngest sister). Hannah had on a really cute dress for the occasion.

I thought this was a cute picture!

Finally the bride and groom emerged, looking great!

And of course...
...they had to steal a kiss!

Kelsey looked like a dream, and that's probably why Jameson was smiling so much! Congratulations you two!

After taking some pictures, we all headed over to a clubhouse for a luncheon that was put on by a nice Tongan family that were friends of Kelsey's parents.

As part of the meal they cooked a pig! It was wasn't so easy on the eyes, but it was very tasty!

We were all VERY hungry and tired. Here's Brian enjoying his meal.

Vaughn seriously debated whether to eat or just fall asleep.

As you can see here, he was just about to do the latter.

Here's everyone enjoying their meal together. It was a nice day, and a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Kelsey and Jameson!

Love, Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home