The Higginsons

Monday, June 02, 2008

A Pre-Birthday Celebration & Some Cute Kids
May 12th - May 14th, 2008

On Monday, May 12th, we went out on a double date with Brian's sister Linda and her husband Danny. We went out to eat at The Golden Corral to celebrate Brian and Linda's birthdays, which happened to be on the same day, and happened to be a few days later on May 15th. We were really excited to get out, and to have our kids watched! Here's Brian and I before we began the feed! Brian looks VERY handsome! Maybe that's why I'm smiling so big!

Linda and Danny were all ready to eat, but were gracious enough to pause for a moment before indulging themselves. They are quite a pair!

Speaking of indulging...maybe they should have had a private table. I never thought a couple could be romantic over on onion ring, but I guess this picture proves me wrong!

Brian's true love, other than myself, is soft-serve ice cream. Here he is ready to enjoy his mountain of ice cream. I love to see him happy!

The next day we were over at Brian's parents' house to let our kids play together. We went out in the back yard after hearing Vaughn screaming. He wasn't hurt, but just excited about something. I walked out to see Danny holding a little snake he had found in the garden area.

The kids were scared of it, but also fascinated by it. I wanted Vaughn to not be so afraid so I tried to get him to touch it, and I think he eventually did. I remember as a little girl going to some zoo where they had one of the zoo keepers let us hold a huge snake. I don't remember what kind it was, but it was way bigger than the adults. They let me hold it and it wrapped around my arms and torso. The experience was a little scary, but it did give me a lot more confidence dealing with animals.

I can't remember if Lorna pulled this face when she was looking at the snake or not. What a cutie!

And of course, here's Kal cracking a smile as usual. He is such a fun kid! It's no wonder he has Vaughn constantly laughing!

I'll end with a few more pictures of Danny and Linda's kids we got a few days later.

Lorna has the prettiest face, and cute full lips!

And this is definitely my "one for the road." Yes my friends, this is The Lampateeze with his cuteness turned up as high as it will go. I can't take it!!!

Love, Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home