The Higginsons

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun with Aunt Laura
May 4th - May 10th

On Monday, May 5th, Laura came over to spend some time with Vaughn. Vaughn knows that when Aunt Laura comes over, a few things are always going to happen. 1st, there will be some wrestling ...and 2nd, Vaughn will get to play with Laura's cell phone. In this case however, Vaughn would get Aunt Laura on the ground and flat on her stomach, and then Vaughn would jump up as fast as he could and book it for her cell phone. Laura got a little suspicious that maybe it was her cell phone, and not her he wanted to play with!

Vaughn loves to take pictures with Laura's cell phone. I think she has more weird pictures of Vaughn than anyone on the planet!

During some of their wrestling time, I asked for a quick pose, and this is what I got! What the heck is Vaughn looking like that for?! And Laura, do I want to ask?

Okay....that's better! By the way....Laura called Vaughn's haircut the "Dumb and Dumber" look. When I saw this picture I regrettably had to agree. We'll have to do something about that hair!

Love, Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home