The Higginsons

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The end of February
February 25th - February 29th, 2008

I just wanted to end February with a few cute pictures. On the 25th we were over visiting family at Brian's parents' house again, and I caught Vaughn sitting next to Lampateeze, and he was actually smiling! I've explained before than Vaughn is deathly afraid of little Alvin, and who knows why?!?! But this evening he was sitting happily on his Daddy's lap, and acted as if Lampateeze wasn't there. I'm pretty sure it was the security of being in his father's arms that made him relax enough to smile. So there you have it! Any time Vaughn starts to freak out at little Alvin, maybe I'll just sit them both in Brian's lap for a spell!

For the last two weeks I have had the major nesting instinct. I have really felt rushed to get the baby's room set up, and the baby isn't due for another 3 and 1/2 months! Vaughn was very curious to see why his room was being torn apart and re-arranged. Instead of freaking out about it, he offered to help me! He picked up a dish towel and helped me dry off the crib railings after I washed them. He was very happy to help, and a very good helper!

This has to be my "one for the road." It's obvious why!

Love, Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home