The Higginsons

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MARIANNE FIRTH AND THE LAMPATEEZE
December 26th, 2007

This post is really short, but really cute! I hope you enjoy!

The day after Christmas we (meaning me, Julie and Linda) went over to Marianne Firth's parents' house in Provo to exchange gifts with Marianne. Marianne is a long time family friend of the Higginsons, and a great gal. She was so sweet to give me a bag of homemade white chocolate popcorn and a bottle of luxurious lotion from Victoria's Secret. Thanks Marianne! Here Marianne is holding a book that Julie and Linda gave to her. (I gave Marianne some home-bottled juice and other stuff!)

Also that day someone happened to take some really cute pictures of little Alvin when everyone was over at Brian's parents' house in Springville. What a perfectly round little face, cute as a button nose, and striking eyes!

Does this picture scream cute or what! I think I'm going to have to take a moment and spazz before I move on to our last picture.

Yes, this is my "One for the Road." I hope you all can appreciate how truly adorable this little Alvin is! He loves to suck on his upper lip and stick out his bottom lip at the same time. I can't take it!

Love, Lisa

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Marianne & Clayton said...

How fun to be in your blog! It was such a treat to have you guys stop by that night. And Clayton and I have loved the juice and treats you gave us. We need to play together soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home